Monday, April 12, 2010

a winning weekend

I am just going to report the weekends winnings because EVERYBODY won this weekend.  Travis was very sad he was out of town and missed all three games.

We started Friday night under the lights for Holden's baseball game.  In Idaho he and his teammates used to dream about playing under the lights.  His team played the Red Sox and beat them pretty good, 15 to 1.  Holden got to pitch an inning.  Holden loves to pitch and doesn't think he gets to enough. I told him an inning is plenty because I myself get pretty nervous but not on Friday night, he did awesome.  Struck the team out in the first three batters!
It was such a gorgeous night, I don't mind watching baseball a bit when I'm warm.


Austin dressed in his baseball clothes for the occasion.  He was so cute, in some baseball hand-me-downs.


It was a great night!




































Saturday morning started very early, Chloe had to be at the field at 7:45.  She had her best game yet, and she SCORED her first goal of the season.  Me and the boys were jumping up and down, we were so excited for her.  She was of course embarrassed by us but everyone was cheering so she didn't get on me too much.  She brought the ball from about half field and ran with it and then kicked it hard and scored.  Her team won 4-2.


Nicholas had the last game of the day.  He also SCORED a goal and his team won 5-1.  Go Cardinals!  This week is the last game for Chloe & Nicholas.  I have to say I am happy because the soccer complex is about 20 minutes away from our house in traffic and I have to drive there Monday thru Thursday and then two games on Saturday.  I am sick of that drive. 

Austin also dressed up on Saturday.  He doesn't want to be left out of anything.  He looked just like he was on a team in these old clothes of Nic's.  He also found one of his friends to play with during Chloe's game.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment