Tuesday, April 27, 2010

four year ago

Four years ago I looked like this.  Scary, I know!
I was so fat and miserable and so happy to be done being pregnant.
So happy to have AUSTIN arrive.

So were all these guys.
Today is Austin's 4th birthday and I am kind of sad.  Travis and I were talking in bed last night and he said I can't believe he is going to be four.  I told him I felt sad because he wasn't my baby anymore.  I said "he'll always be our baby."  But Nicholas said it best early that day, "When you turn four, you are officially out of the baby years." That's how I feel, he will always be the youngest but he is no longer a baby. It makes me sad. 

We have lots of fun things planned for the day and I will post about them tomorrow. For now I am off to make my baby some "krek krast".

1 comment:

  1. I have never commented on a blog, but I thought this is as good a blog to comment as any and since Carly figured out how to comment (click on the post) I thought why not. Just thought I would say your blog makes me smile. I actually love it.

    ReplyDelete