Friday night Holden had a baseball game which they won big time, like 15-3 or something. His team is doing awesome! After the game he went of to a birthday party.
Saturday, Travis and I went to a movie at 11:00 in the morning because sometimes it is so hard to sneak in those date nights. Afterwards we went home and picked up the kids to take them to The Bass Pro Shop in Mesa. Our kids love that place almost as much as Cabello's in UT. The boys had fun shooting in the Gun Gallery and Chloe and I had fun looking at shoes and clothes. Surprisingly they have some pretty cute clothes there. After we had our outdoorsy fix, we went to this great yogurt place. It is now a family favorite, delicious! Travis & I went to a potato derby at the neighbor's house on Saturday night. Everyone thought they had stiff competition with us being from Idaho but our potato carving and racing skills proved not so good. After our potato not quite making it down the track and then a wheel falling off, we just went with "we ARE from Idaho but we eat our potatoes not race them". Anyway it was a fun night and helped us get to know more people.
Sunday Chloe had to give her first talk in Sacrament Meeting, she was NOT excited to say the least, and Holden was just as nervous for her, but she did GREAT! She received many compliments about her talk on repentance. Sunday our neighbors across the street invited us for dessert, he is from IF, so we had a good time talking about the commonalities. The kids had a great time playing, it was very fun!
I didn't take a single picture this weekend so sorry for the boring monologue with no pics but I have a list of a bunch of things to accomplish today. It's Austin's birthday tomorrow so of course I need to get ready for that. But here is the main thing I am tackling today. Remember this.
Well now it looks like this.
And I want to have this mess cleaned up by the end of today! Wish me luck!




No comments:
Post a Comment