Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the weekend

It was a long weekend for me.  Travis was gone to New York. Soccer ended.  We had Stake Conference.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Here is Chloe after her last game.  I am so happy that she got on this team and met all of these cute girls, it really changed everything about the move to Arizona for her.  Way to go PBJs! (that stands for pink/blue jerseys).

Travis sent me these beautiful flowers, I was feeling kind of lonesome, and boy did they ever cheer me up.  I love flowers.  Great surprise, thanks Babe!

I tried to do a photo shoot after Stake Conference since I didn't do one on Easter.  No one really wanted to cooperate so the pics didn't turn out that great.  Everyone was toooo hungry.
That pretty much sums up the weekend.  Travis got home yesterday, YAHOO!  We had a great day together and then last night the family went to Nicholas' soccer party.

No comments:

Post a Comment