Wednesday, April 21, 2010

partial tour of the house

O.K. mom & sisters.  I am finally going to show you a few pictures of our house.  I keep getting asked but I don't post anything because I think I will just do one more thing, or wait until I get one more thing. This might  go on for years so I just decided to show it to you as it is now. This is most of the main floor minus the master bedroom.


entry way and then second entry way with staircase to 2nd floor


formal living room, this little nook area with the bookcases is what I had thought of closing off and making into my food storage closet but I fit in all in the kitchen pantry so unless I really bulk up I am o.k. for now.  Plus I didn't really have anywhere I loved for putting my books if I did that.

The formal living room is off to your left from the entryway with front door, pictured above.

the lovely dining room as it looks now, but hopefully not for long (hint to Travis)
These are the only boxes the remain to be unpacked.  They are like the plaque to me, these contain every picture & scrapbook item since about 1995.  I took a organization class when I first moved here that gave me some pretty good ideas on how to tackle this mountain, now I just need to dedicate myself to about a week of work. 

This is the kitchen area.
I'm sorry for some reason this picture will not turn when I upload it to my blog.  You will have to turn your screen or your head.

The family room.

And the laundry room

So there you have it ladies, that concludes the tour. I will post more pictures later. I really do love my new house and especially love being in a place that is ours and we can feel settled in. At least once a week Travis walks around and says, "Boy, this is one nice house!" I completely agree, love it!

(just a note I have never done a post that was as big as a pain as this one, it failed to post twice, erasing everything I had done.  So the orginal was pretty good, the second version was good too and since this is the third time I have typed and downloaded the pictures, it is just ok.  I just want to be done with this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment