Tuesday, April 13, 2010
mornings
This is the way Austin spends his mornings. He sits on the counter to eat cereal because he wants to watch cartoons while he eats. He can't see the TV from the kitchen table and our bar stools are on back-order, so for now he sits or lays on the counter. Austin loves his PJ's, yesterday he got dressed about 5:30 p.m. only because we were going out to eat. Most days I get him dressed and later find him back in some pajamas.
Oh, Austin just ask for about the 15th time this morning to play DS. Travis & I decided last night to put the DS & Wii away for a long time. The kid on the counter above was the reason for this. Our other three play moderately to rarely but not Austin, he is coming close to a full blown video game addict. Can't have one of those in our family so for now "good bye" to gaming devices. I will let you know how his withdrawal is going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment