I have been thinking about CHARACTER today.
Holden won an award at school last week. He was chosen out of the 5th grade for the "Character Award". They presented one child per grade a certificate for good character in the monthly assembly. I was proud of him, he tries hard to do the right thing.
sorry the picture is a little blurry but it's the only picture I got
Chloe also performed with the sixth grade a song about being trustworthy. Their elementary school has a character assembly each month where they talk about what makes good character. The focus for this month was being trustworthy. I really like that they are trying to teach these kids good principles.
I am also proud of Chloe for showing good character. Today two different ladies in our ward told me how impressed they were with Chloe. They both said she has amazing confidence and leadership skills for someone her age. Sometimes as a mother it is this kind of feedback that makes you sigh a sigh of relief. Like O.K., I am doing something right with these kids after all!




No comments:
Post a Comment