Thursday, April 8, 2010

giddy with excitement

OK I am just so proud of myself.  I don't often say that or get over excited about things like this.  But at this moment I am. All the excitement is over my blog header.  Since starting I have to say I have been ashamed at the looks of my blog.  There are so many cute ones out there, and I just didn't feel mine was up to my standards but I am not computer savy enough to figure it out.  I was so frustrated yesterday I would have given a kidney for a tutorial session and then I ran across directions on this blog (thanks Life blog for the link) last night about 11p.m.  I had to go somewhere this morning and couldn't wait to get home and try it out .  What do you know, I figured it out.  I feel much better knowing this, YAHOO!  My sister calls me the blog stalker, so thanks to all those I stalk in the blogging world for your inspiration and advice.

1 comment:

  1. Looks really good! You are at least one step further in the bloggin world than I am. Maybe I will have to do the same tutorial.

    ReplyDelete