My friend posts "Friday Favorites" on her blog and I am going to copy her.
This week my favorite is - a quote(that the same friend had posted on her blog). It sure made me smile.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.
We are just flexible like that.
I tend to be on my broomstick a little too often. I am trying harder to take a deep breath and count silently to 10 before I react to any situation or more specifically to any child. This weekend will be a test of that since Travis just left to the airport and will not return home until Sunday afternoon. I can take Travis traveling but strongly prefer it not to be on a weekend. Come on, what about my Friday date night??? Oh well, we have a primary party tonight anyway.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




haha! That is funny and YAY! You have a blog! I think Natalie said you had one and I swear I have asked you or her for the address, but I just found it after I clicked on your profile from the comment you left:) Yay!
ReplyDelete