Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chloe

I heard comments from a few nephews that they had seen enough about Austin and would like to see more about their other cousins, so boys here you go....


Chloe has grown up right before our eyes, it seems to have happened so quick I didn't notice it was happening and then poof one day she was just all grown up. Not anything little-girlish about her anymore. And I mean it when I say it happened quick. In some bad mother momments, I have even gotten mad at her when her clothes & shoes that I JUST bought are too small and once again she has nothing to wear. (Like it is her fault she is growing like a weed!!!)

They asked me at church to give a little introduction of Chloe to the other girls. This is a 12 year synopsis of Chloe's life that I quickly wrote up-

Chloe was born December 1oth in Idaho Falls, Idaho where she lived until about 2 months ago. She is the oldest child in our family and also the only girl. She has three younger brothers, Holden who is 10, Nicholas who is 9, and Austin who is 3. Chloe stared dancing when she 3 and danced for the next 9 years straight until last year when she decided to try something new. She danced on 3 competitive teams, where she got to travel & perform in competitions, that was her favorite part of dance. She plays the piano and has played basketball and softball. She has also tried cheer and clogging. She is on a soccer team with some cute girls she has met since moving here and is really liking it! Chloe loves little kids and is a great babysitter! Before moving here, she and a friend had a money-making babysitting business going. She had jobs most days of the week and sometimes on Saturdays she would have two or three jobs. With all that money she hopes to talk her dad into letting her buy a Yorkie that she plans to name "Daisy". Chloe's favorite color is lime green, her favorite subject in school is math. She likes to snow ski, take pictures,and do hair and make-up. Her favorite food is Mexican. She can also wake-board but prefers to tube with her cousins going really fast & crazy. Her all-time FAVORITE thing is the week we spend each year at Bear Lake with our family. Something unique about Chloe are her eyes, one is blue and one is part blue, part brown. Chloe is a great daughter, very friendly and talkative, likes to take charge and is a very responsible girl!

WE LOVE YOU CHLOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment