The most exciting thing that has happened since we arrived in Arizona. On Thursday Travis and I signed the papers to buy a new house! YEAH! I can't tell you how excited I am to be settled in our own place. I am also excited to set up house since decorating and such is one of my favorite things. We will close in 35 days which is now only 31 days away. Thank you, thank you to Travis who finally gave into my tears and bought me the house I had orginally picked back at Thanksgiving when we where here house hunting.
Monday, February 1, 2010
New House
The most exciting thing that has happened since we arrived in Arizona. On Thursday Travis and I signed the papers to buy a new house! YEAH! I can't tell you how excited I am to be settled in our own place. I am also excited to set up house since decorating and such is one of my favorite things. We will close in 35 days which is now only 31 days away. Thank you, thank you to Travis who finally gave into my tears and bought me the house I had orginally picked back at Thanksgiving when we where here house hunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment