Well, I have finally done it. I started a blog!
Chloe has been begging me since we got to Arizona to start a blog. I have had a few "odd" blogging experiences since Natalie got me hooked on reading some blogs this past summer. By "odd" I mean Chloe and I have been reading a blog for about six months now and when we moved to Arizona we met the people on the blog, they live right here by us. I felt as though I was a stalker who knew all about these people and the details of their lives and wasn't supposed to.
Anyway I do want our family and friends to know about our lives. I thought this would be the best way for everyone in Idaho to keep in touch with us on a day to day basis,so I am giving it a shot.
Don't laugh any of you experienced bloggers. It literally took me 8 hours yesterday to do what you see thus far. I did it all on my own with zero help from anyone. I want some help to make it all fancy and cute and add a whole bunch of stuff on the sides but so far I can't figure that out on my own. Feel free to comment or give your much needed advice.
I hope you enjoy this and feel as if we were still a part of your lives on a daily basis. We miss you all and love you!
P.S. I also thought this would help me document the kid's lives since I have failed so far in the scrapbook division.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment