Nicholas has been counting down the days until his birthday since about the day after Christmas.
He has changed his mind on what he wanted for his birthday about a thousand times so I finally convinced him to take hard cash and buy whatever he wants when he makes up his mind. His real wish was to go to Idaho to celebrate his birthday but unfortunately I had to tell him that was out of the question.
The celebration plan -
I went and got Nic's favorite chocolate donuts at 6:00 a.m.
Lunch with mom at Red Robin.
We had a crazy busy day with homework and after school activities so the original plan got changed a bit....
We were staying home to have beef stroganoff(Nic's favorite dinner) but instead we went to Texas Roadhouse while we waited for Chloe to finish soccer practice.
Then we came home and had a late celebration with the Hatch's and ate Nic's delicious chocolate birthday cake. Nic decorated his own cake with some army guys from the toy room. I loved it.
Happy Birthday Nicholas, we sure do love you and hope that $100 buys you everything you are dreaming it will buy!




No comments:
Post a Comment