Austin's preschool had a snow party today!
It was a big deal, the kids were going to have this "unique opportunity" to play in the snow. The teacher sent an e-mail last week letting us know the cost of the snow was $500.00!!! and said we were welcome to donate. I didn't donate, sorry it just wasn't that unique for my kid. Travis called to see how it was going, I told him I imagined $500 would buy a much bigger pile of snow. To describe it best I said it looks like the front yard at the end of March to mid April when you just wish the last of the snow would finally melt. You know when its hard and crunchy and has muddy brown grass to surround it.
One of Austin's favorite parts was the hot chocolate, he probably had 10 cups.
It was a balmy 73 degrees today, you might see a dad or two in the background with flip flops and shorts on. You gotta love a good February snow day in Arizona!




No comments:
Post a Comment