this is an e-mail I received last night from Austin's preschool teacher
Heidi
Michelle (Adrianna's mom) wants to come in for Community Helper/Career day and talk about being a mom. I know that you also wanted to come in. Would you like to do it with Michelle tomorrow at noon?
Please let me know asap.
Thanks,
Diane
here was my response, and I laughed out loud as I hit the send button, thinking about Diane saying "well O.K. then"
I am not available tomorrow so I will just let Michelle talk about being a mom, I am burnt out on it right now anyway!
heidi
I just think about what I would tell those little faces looking up at me and I think it better that I don't say anything at all.
I read plenty of blogs by mothers who gush about their perfect lives and how wonderful it is to be a mother. Well due to the single parent-hood I have been doing lately, the schedule I have been keeping and the recent lovely demeanor of my children. I have nothing nice to report about motherhood. My kids started fighting at exactly 6:50 this morning over the way one was looking at the other while eating their cereal. Ugh!
I do love being a mom, just not this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment