Saturday, October 16, 2010

a late friday favorite

I didn't do a post the day that I found out this exciting news because I was too busy getting ready for my trip to New York but it was seriously one of the best days I have had in a long time.

The exciting news.... Allegiant Air now has a direct flight from Idaho Falls to Mesa/Phoenix Airport.  The Mesa/Phoenix airport is maybe 10 minutes from our house.  There is one flight every Friday and Monday.  Flights start November 14th.  I have booked two trips so far.  We are flying home on Christmas Eve and then I decided to come home for a weekend in December for a family Christmas party.  When I saw that flights that weekend were 24.99, I thought what the heck, I'm going!  It is on Chloe's 13th birthday so I am bringing her along. 

I do have to put in a disclaimer that really whatever they say the cost of the flight is, plan on about double that. After you pay for luggage, taxes, 9/11 fees, etc. it costs about that. But, still a GREAT deal!

So everyone- friends & family, COME VISIT.  This is your personal invitation.  We have room for you to stay and we have warm weather.  We will have a pool in just a few months.  COME, there is no excuse now.

HERE is the link to book your tickets.

p.s. another disclaimer- Allegiant is lame - you can't fly unaccompanied younger than 14 years old.  I already tried to send my kids up or a cousin down, no one is old enough...except you Abigail in less that a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment