Friday, October 15, 2010

dust storm & a funny

They used to say in Idaho if you don't like the weather then just wait a minute.  That was the case here tonight in Arizona.  I sat down in my chair at Chloe's soccer game and thought to myself, what a beautiful sunset, I should take a picture.  So I did.  Then I turned to my left and saw that the sky was black. In a matter of minutes a dust storm turned the entire sky dark, and fast!

Austin and I almost blew away!

I think Austin's hair looks so funny in this picture.

My camera is not that high-tech or maybe it is the photographer but you can kind of get the picture.


The funny -
At the end of the game Austin and I had this conversation.  I thought it was hilarious.

me to Austin- look at that cute baby
Austin-oh, she is so cute. we need a cute baby for our "flamily".  where do you go get cute babies?
me- from heaven
Austin- Let's call heaven.What is his phone number?

The conversation Austin and I had made my night even though Chloe lost her game (big time)!  She played goalie the last quarter (she has never played goalie), she did awesome and blocked every ball.  They didn't score on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment