Travis & I made a quick trip up to Utah last weekend. I was very excited for the get-a-way as well as to go "home" for a visit. We had a great time. I took this picture as we were flying home so I could show the kids how cold it still was there. Brrrr, it was a chilly weekend.
We actually went for a wedding - this one. Danielle & Ty Mansfield. They had a beautiful outdoor reception in Provo, and were lucky that the weather held on Friday night.
It was so fun seeing all these old friends. I wish I would have taken a picture of everyone from our Leavenworth, Kansas Ward together, but of course it was something I thought of after the fact. There were a lot of us there, but I only have pictures of a few. We had a good time reminiscing and laughing about those high school days.
Natalie with BENJI from SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. Natalie and her kids are HUGE fans of this show so when Benji showed up at the reception she had to get a picture so she could have proof for her kids + she just wanted a picture of herself with Benji.
On Sunday morning we attended the Sounds of Sunday performance with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
We walked through Temple Square on our way home. They had just pulled up most of the spring flowers earlier in the week and planted the summer flowers but I still thought it looked pretty.We enjoyed spending some time with my parents. We celebrated both their birthdays at dinner on Saturday night. I snuck some shopping in and we even got a massage. AHHH, I wish I could get more weekends in like this one.




Sorry I haven't sent you the pics I took yet...my hard drive crashed and my new hard drive is still out of wack! It is driving me crazy!
ReplyDeleteHeidi, it was so great to see you and Travis! I wish that you and Nat's kids could have all come...it would have been fun to see all of them too. :)
ReplyDelete