Wednesday, May 26, 2010

end of the year festivities

I will feature three here-

The first is Chloe's trip to 6th Grade Science Camp.  She just got back from the three day camp and says she had a blast.  I am guessing she had very little sleep there because she couldn't wait to get into bed last night and that was a first.

Here are some of the pictures she took while there-
getting ready to leave on the buses 
 
crazy faces 

after winning the boys in volleyball 
 me on a hike
Prescott, AZ

Holden had to do a big report on John Adams. Like not Uncle John Adams but John Adams the second President of the United States.  We came up with a quick costume for his oral presentation. I thought it turned out pretty good, he thought the hair piece was a little embarrassing but he got an A+ so is was worth it.



Austin had his end of the year preschool party.
 It was a "gator party".  He is a Greenfield Gator.
Loving the balloon jump.

He is the only one who is sad he doesn't go to school "today", I don't think he gets it.
P.S. I didn't forget Nic, he had no end of the year festivities. We sure are glad that 3rd grade is a thing of the past, he had kind of a rotten teacher & class this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment