Thursday, May 6, 2010

wd40

This did the trick along with some elbow grease by Chloe and the silly putty from yesterday is out of the carpet!

I'm sure you have been wondering what I have been up to the last week, well remember the post about this-
I thought I could get this all organized and put away in one day.  Boy, was I WRONG!  It turned into this-
And now it finally looks like this-
I now plan to get out one folder at a time and put it into a scrapbook.  It shouldn't be too hard now that everything is labeled and everything is in order.  I am actually excited about it instead of dreading the piles & piles I had before. Since taking the walk down memory lane I want to do it more often. Looking at all those pictures and memories was so fun.  That is probably why this took me so long, I spent way too long looking at all the old pictures and reminiscing.

P.S.  Happy 1st Birthday to London & Brookelyn! and Happy Cinco de Mayo to the rest of you!  Enjoy some Mexican food today.

oops I forgot to post this yesterday, got busy, then went to a baseball game, got home LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment