Travis on his 38th birthday!
This year I actually had presents bought and wrapped so that in itself is an improvement from some years. The kids were excited to give Travis his presents so we did first thing in the morning. Travis and I went out to our favorite Chinese restaurant for lunch, did a little more birthday shopping and then went to a movie. Later that night, my sister Natalie invited everyone up for cake and ice cream to celebrate.
Holden on his 12th birthday!
There was no cake or ice cream for him, just a snow cone from the best snow cone shack in the world. There weren't even any presents because he of course wanted NEW SHOES for his birthday. We had to go get them before we left to the lake and he couldn't wait to wear them, so he had nothing to open the day of his birthday. We started the day off by renting the "coconut climb" for an hour. It was kind of like a birthday party???, right Holden.
Everyone had fun trying to climb, some even did time trials to see how fast they could climb the tree.
Even my Mom and I tried it. Grandma got a little scraped up on her way down and I was sore for a few days afterwards because I am in such phenomenal shape,you know.
I took this great "glamour shot" of Chloe while she climbed the tree.
Happy Birthday Travis and Holden, until next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment