Saturday, August 13, 2011

farewell to idaho

Dear Idaho,
We had such a great time! We love your fields, and rolling hills, and cloud filled skies and cool summer days. Although I was ready to come home, you will always be my home. Can't wait to return. I think the kids and I are going to make a quick trip in October becuase, I love the fall. You can smell it in the air and I love the crisp air that tells you it's time for school to start, and for football games, time for the State Fair and potato harvest and time to pull out your jeans and a sweatshirt. Until then...

I know that we have been home for almost a week but I have I never said good-bye.

Love, hg

I have a bunch of things to catch up on how we spent our Idaho summer, stay tuned. I wanted to post these posters that greeted us when we walked in the door.  Travis made these signs for us and I was very impressed.   I felt very loved and missed when I saw them, Chloe just said her dad needed to work on his bubble letters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment