Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a funny

A couple of nights ago, Austin was laying in bed with me, he was supposed to be going to sleep but instead he was yakking my ear off.  He wanted to do something, I can't even remember what it was,but I told him he couldn't. He said to me, "Is Jesus in charge of the whole world?" (When he doesn't like that I am "in charge", he asks me that.)  I told him no Jesus is not in charge of the whole world because we get to make our own choices, but Jesus made the world.  "Did you know that Austin? Jesus made this entire world just for us." He doesn't even think for one second, before he laughs and says, "You're ly'n mom." " I saw who builds the houses and it isn't Jesus."

2 comments:

  1. Yep, made me laugh! Funny guy!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, funny boy. Adam is back to thinking prayers really do come true because he didn't get wet from the hose yesterday. (It helped that we didn't play outside.)

    ReplyDelete