Wednesday, November 3, 2010

another pack meeting

Nicholas earned his Bear award last week in Pack meeting.
This guy goes all out for Pack meetings and the boys absolutely LOVE it!
Remember I have blogged about the awesome Scoutmaster before... but let me tell you what he had cooked up for these three BEARS. He brought out three plates of "bear scat", and told the boys they would find their Bear Award in the "bear scat".  There was green Koala poop (pistachio pudding), white Polar bear poop (vanilla pudding) and brown Grizzly poop (chocolate pudding). Unfortunately, Nicholas drew the green poop and then gagged the whole time becuase he did not like the pistachio pudding, but he made it through.  He used his tongue to dig around in it and drooled a little and then once he had the award another Cub Scout watching said "I love pistachio pudding" and licked the rest of the plate clean! Travis and I laughed and laughed about that, he didn't even care that another kid just basically spit in it. I guess that's a boy for you.



Way to go Nic, Congratulations on your Bear!

2 comments: