Friday, November 19, 2010

salsa update

I just wanted to give you all an update.  I just returned from another Friday of "boutique" shopping (this is a very popular thing down here).  The "salsa girl" was again selling her goods at this different boutique, I was instantly worried because I have NOT been able to get a hold of her this entire week, but then I saw a large sign that said... KEEP REFRIGERATED.

I'm not sure how I missed the sign at the boutique last week, but I did.  So there you have it.  It wasn't canned salsa at all, just fresh salsa put into jars. 

But now you all know, that if you put fresh salsa in an airtight bottle on your pantry shelf after leaving it in your car for a couple of hours, it will EXPLODE in the middle of the night and make a huge mess.  Never do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment