Friday, November 19, 2010

elder & sister adams, well done

These are my parents, and today they finished their eighteen month mission, for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  They served in the Family History Library at Temple Square in Salt Lake City.  I am proud of them both, that they stepped away from their busy and comfortable lives in Idaho and were willing to serve a full-time mission.  They are a good example to all of us and especially to their grandchildren of their testimony of the Gospel.

“Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou has been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.” (Matt. 25:21.)


I am thankful for each of you and the personal sacrifices you made to complete an honorable mission.  I love you both and am excited that you can now come and visit us.  Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment