Tuesday, January 11, 2011

wishing and addicted

I am WISHING that my sister would have her baby today.  Wouldn't a birthday of 1/11/11 be cool? Plus I really want to know what kind of baby it is! 

Most people have started January off with lofty goals of losing weight or exercising.  I really wanted to start exercising too, but instead I am addicted to these. 


They are a perfect compliment to my 44 oz. Coke.  My kids don't like them so that leaves the whole bag for me to munch away on, hopefully after I have eaten a whole bag the addiction will be over and then I will start a strict exercise regimen.

Travis just called and said his flight today was CANCELLED again, this is insane!  He is driving 2 hours, in a snow storm, to Knoxville where he is supposed to catch  a flight to Dallas and then hopefully home late tonight or for sure in the morning. Craziness!

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you get delicious meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform that helps promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu before ordering and choose the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your home.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete