Tuesday, June 28, 2011

quick update and we're off

I wanted to quickly give a "Will" update.  Will is home and thankfully doing very well.  After a traumatic scare he seemed to have only had a common virus and they are not sure what caused the dramatic reaction. 

Dear Adams Family, Please do not give us any more scares.  We have had plenty from you.  I am sure you feel the same.  Love, Your Family

Chloe and I are off to camp this morning for the week.  I can feel the sleep deprivation already kicking in.  Chloe had two friends stay the night and about 11:30 I told them lights out and I awoke to a start at 4:15 and then realized those crazy girls had already gotten up to get ready for camp.  We take off at 6:00.  An hour and forty-five minutes to glamourize yourself before camp is more than needed I think.  Hopefully they are just excited.  Did I ever say I am the camp director?  I am taking 27 girls and 9 leaders to camp for the week, please pray for me, that all goes well!

I had a long day yesterday on an airplane.  I flew with the boys to Idaho  and then turned around and flew back.  I know the boys are going to have a great time in Idaho staying with Grandma, Grandpa and all their cousins while we are at camp!

Camp has been the main reason for the sparse blogging, and I will be absent for a few more days and then I will be anxious to get back and let you know how it went.  Until then!

P.S.  It was a 117 degrees here yesterday.  Ugh, it's terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment