OK I wrote that like 3 weeks ago and I never got around to finishing this post that I started back on May 29th, it is very long... so get ready.
Austin had a water party at preschool.
Holden received a special award for Presidential Fitness. I never earned this award as a child, I specifically remember my P.E. teacher in Aurora, CO,in the 3rd grade tell me that I was the slowest girl he'd ever seen when we were doing a time drill for the Presidential Fitness Award. It was the one where you had to run back and forth between 2 lines a certain number of times in like 30 seconds or so. I stunk it up! Holden takes after his dad for sure on this one.
Nicholas had a class party that I popped my head into so I could get some quick pics.
Austin graduated from preschool.
He is really going to miss his teachers but can hardly wait to become a "Kinder Gator"!
Chloe was honored as a Golden Scholar on the last day of school. We were really proud of the good grades she got this year.
Look how many of her friends were also Golden Scholars. All such good kids!
These were the teacher gifts I made this year. Thank goodness for the cute idea that I stole off of one of my favorite blogs. She put a bazillion ideas for teacher gifts, and then I noticed later that she picked the same one I did! It was such I cute and easy idea, I even passed it along to my sis in Idaho.
A chinese take-out box with gift card to Pei-Wei or Panda Express and some fortune cookies.
Attach a note the reads - We were so FORTUNATE to have you as a teacher this year!
Last Day of School Pictures (I only got half of the kids)
Chloe had a BIG Last Day of School Party. 40 kids showed up and our landscapers finished the yard about 10 minutes before everyone arrived. It was a close call and we are so happy to have the yard 100 percent complete.
Holden had to say good-bye to his school, his friends and his teacher. He will be returning to the local public school next year and will really miss the friends he made this year. His WONDERFUL teacher retired this year. I am so grateful for teachers like her. Holden has lucked out with some pretty terrific teachers in his life.
Another year done. I can hardly believe that next year all of the kids will be in school ALL day long. Chloe will be an 8th grader, Holden a 6th grader, Nic a 5th grader and Austin a KINDERGARTENER!





No comments:
Post a Comment