Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the pool is done!!!!

these pictures were taken at 5:30 a.m. Friday, April 1, 2011
When I woke up to the noise of a backhoe, I said darn I never took a "before" picture, so Travis got up and did his best in the dark.
The kids are so excited (Chloe too, she just missed the photo shoot)!  The pool was filled just in time for our first day of 100 degree weather, yes, I did say 100 degrees.  On both May 5th and 6th we hit the triple digits! The pool is complete, now we are just waiting on the landscape and pool fence which should be done in the next week or so and then I will post the "final" finished yard.  I am so happy to be rid of the dirt and dust and to have somewhere to go and enjoy the outdoors.  Hopefully we will get to enjoy some time out on our patio before it gets unbearably hot!!!!

1 comment: