Melissa is doing much better each day. I would say yesterday was the best day so far. Today is about the same, but more tired. For the most part we have been turned over to an internal medicine doctor (kidney doctor). The last two days we have seen slight kidney function improvement, but he said far from normal. Her blood pressure remains high, but they think if they can improve the kidneys the blood pressure will follow. They are trying a new medicine today that will take about 10 hours to see results. I guess it is hard to treat blood pressure when kidney’s are down and/or the other way around. Her blood count was down a bit today so they are considering doing another blood transfusion. This would be her 4th unit.
Boys are doing great. They moved them together. They are both off oxygen and the billy ruben lights.
Thanks for everyone’s love, support, and prayers.
David G. Adams
Pictures of Max and Will today, day 6. They moved them in together, which is fun. They say they do better that way. I love in the picture from behind you can see how huge those teeny weeny diapers look on them. Whenever I see a newborn diaper, I can't even imagine that any of my kids were that small once, and these boys are swimming in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Thank you so much for the update. We are praying and praying. Those pics are soooo cute!
ReplyDelete