Friday, August 20, 2010

m.i.a.

I have been missing in action. Travis keeps asking me when I am going to post something new. Here's what has been going on -getting back into the groove of school has thrown me for a bit of a loop.  As much as I was sick of the fighting, the "what can I do"s, the "why do we have to do jobs?" and the constant smorgasbord of food flowing from the kitchen pantry, I have been I little blue since the kids started back to school. 

I don't ever remember feeling like this in years past.  But... I have never had to endure an Arizona August before either.  I would say an Arizona August equates to an Idaho February.  You are couped up in the house trying to escape the blazing heat, you try to avoid going out at all costs, and you have to keep your blinds shut so that you do not go bankrupt when your electric bill arrives.  My kids all left me and I have no sticky Popsicle trails to mop.  What's a mom to do with herself?

I did find time start coupon shopping again.  I found a GREAT deal on Capri Suns so I took Travis with me one night and we loaded up. 

I won't be M.I.A. anymore because I didn't even catch up on our trip this summer and now I am going to really be behind if I don't get blogging so, see you tomorrow, no more slacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment