Monday, July 19, 2010

farewell for another year

Bear Lake in the rear view mirror = a sad, sad feeling

After a month away, we had to return from the homeland back to the desert.  I am feeling a little depressed about coming back but I'm not sure if that is because we don't live there anymore or I am just going through withdrawals from spending 24/7 with all the family and friends that we all love and miss so much!  Since we were gone for 30 days and I didn't post a blog once during that time I will have to spend the next 30 days catching you up on all the fun we had in Idaho & Utah!

We had so much fun, it took a U-Haul to get us home.  Next year I will pack a little lighter.


The beginning of our trip..... and the end.  Home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment