Thursday, March 24, 2011

loved it

I've gotten out of the blogging habit and I'm having a hard time getting back into it, I will though, don't you worry.  Even though I haven't been posting on my own blog, I defiantly haven't abandon my personal favorites, I still read them daily.  One of my favorites had a great post yesterday.  Very thought provoking and I couldn't agree with her more.  It is a little lengthy but stick with it- it's a goody!

My comment to Sarah (and I rarely comment on a blog unless I personally know them)
HeidiAnn said...

I couldn't agree with you more, AMEN! I have a 13 year old daughter and I sometimes feel I am the only mother fighting this battle. It is so nice to read something to bolster me up and make me know that I am doing the right thing when the world around me seems to be mocking my every choice as a mother.

and because I don't want to do a post without a picture (too boring)- here is Chloe

1 comment:

  1. HELLO, Again, where are you?
    I know life is way crazy!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete