- mint chocolate chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins
- the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- a perfectly clean house
- climbing into a bed with clean sheets
- sitting outside with the sunshine warming me (like about 78 degrees)
- reading a good book that I can't put down
- finding a pair of jeans that fit me perfectly
- the color pink
- going out on dates with Travis
- my family
- spending a week at Bear Lake every year
- when my kids don't fight, I see them playing togther, or I hear them say something kind to their sibling
- going for family bike rides
- steak
Valentine's Day was a little on the hectic side. Here is the loot the kids brought home from school. The cute white bear is from Keona, remember she is the girl the gave Holden the duct tape rose. She also sent this note.
We did pull off our annual "fancy dinner" to celebrate the day of love...that was about all the celebrating we could squeeze in.




No comments:
Post a Comment