I just posted my Valentine's Day pictures on March 1st and a friend sent me a e-mail the other day and said, "where are you?". Yes, I am severely behind! But I have good reason. Just before Valentine's we received a call the Travis' Grandpa was in the hospital and that he would probably not make it. We had Valentine's Day. We ho-hummed around deciding if Travis should fly there to say his final good-byes, he booked a ticket on Wednesday and he passed away that night. I continued trying to get ready for a week long vacation or possibly a drive to Idaho to go to the funeral. We had a family vacation planned to Disneyland and Southern California that we were supposed to leave to on Friday. We waited to see the funeral arrangements. We left on Friday to our vacation. Travis and I left CA on Sunday morning flew to SLC, drove to IF attended the viewing on Sunday and funeral on Monday, drove back to SLC and flew back to CA on Tuesday morning. Disneyland on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and drive back to AZ on Friday. My parents came from CA to visit us on Saturday and left this morning.
Back to life. I will be catching up because I have a lot of pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment