or maybe my twin? you be the judge.
she is so brave. this is what she wacked off yesterday.
this was her hair a few years back.
and a more recent one.
this is me just two and one half years ago.
and now.... wa-la....
it will grow. just very, very slowly.
but seriously. I think she looks adorable!
love, heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh MY GOODNESS! I almost had to do a double take because I can't believe you posted and than I saw it was about ME. Ha ha! I am liking it MUCH better today. I should send a new picture because that one is totally dorky. Maybe I should go blonde again too? Well, so glad you posted. Good work. And yes, everyone keeps calling me Heidi. I went to exercise and MIchael said, Mom, don't exercise or you will lose too much weight and then I won't be able to tell you and Heidi apart. Thanks...I think?
ReplyDeleteI just happened to see this. I had given up on you after checking this 1,000 times! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteWow, your hair grows crazy fast. Or mine grows slow? Love it.
ReplyDelete