My mom came to visit last week. She spent a lot of her time sitting at the sewing machine creating these awesome purses/bags. She is modeling her purse.
This one is mine.
And this one is Chloe's.
It was very fun to have her come and visit us. We did not do anything too excited and we were totally lame on taking pictures. This is the only other picture I have of her visit. We went to the temple, ate out a couple of times, walked every morning, went to a movie, shopped, sewed, celebrated Halloween, went to a fireside by Gerald Lund. Other than that she just got to follow me around a "normal" week which included lots of driving, homework, laundry, cleaning, a couple of baseball games and a soccer game.
Hopefully she just enjoyed being in warm weather. This is what she escaped, snow at home and bitter cold temperatures.
You are welcome back any time! We already miss you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I can never make a comment on your posts, but will try again. I had a great time. Not the best pictures in the world, but the subject you had to work with wasn't the best either. Thanks for putting up with me.
ReplyDeleteDarling bags! Very talented!! What a great idea to escape the crappy cold weather! I'm hating it already, and it's only just begun!
ReplyDelete