
995,600 minutes
995,000 moments with Regis
I have watched this show for about 18 years. At the beginning I loved Regis and liked Kathy Lee. I found her like ably annoying BUT when it changed 11 years ago I loved Regis and LOVED Kelly Ripa. Kelly and I had babies together Nic and Lola/ Austin and Joaquin. One of our friends in IF has always called Austin, Regis. He petitioned through my pregnancy for us to name him Regis, because #1 I love Regis and #2 Regis loves Notre Dame as much as Travis does, so there you go PERFECT name! Yes, I love an 80 year old man but I didn't stoop to naming my son after him.
True confessions 11/18/2011-
- I schedule my day around watching this show
- I teared up watching the show today
- This is my very favorite show on TV
- I love Regis and I love him and Kelly together
- In my imaginary world, Kelly and I are such good friends and I wanted to bawl for her today. Don't worry I kept it together since we are only "imaginary friends".
I will feel a little depressed for the rest of the day. I loved the farewell show, my favorite thing was the tribute number by the cast of Rent.
My mornings will not be the same without the duo.
And let me say it just one more time, I love Regis!





Funny. And just so you know, this is the most interesting thing I've learned about you on your blog.
ReplyDeleteDaytime TV is over for me...no more Oprah, no more Regis...so sad. Loved this post!
ReplyDeleteHi Heidi...I saw your blog on Nat's profile and checked it out as far back as I could. You have the most adorable family and your parents look healthy and happy with all those grandkids! Add my blog to your list: mcdflory.blogspot.com. We just moved from Gilbert, AZ to UT last year. I'm surprised we never ran into each other. You look great though! Michelle Pierce Flory (from Belgium)
ReplyDeleteI was looking at your blog while at my SIL's house. She was a huge Regis fan too. Said she was so upset on 9/11. . . not because of what had happened. . . because no Regis.
ReplyDelete