Wednesday, February 9, 2011

nic is 10!

We have been celebrating Nicholas' birthday for about 5 or 6 days now, but today is the REAL thing!  Remember about 7 months ago I posted this about Nic wanting bacon for his birthday.  Well this morning I granted his request with 1 pound of bacon.
He wanted to sit on the couch and watch the Military Chanel while eating it- to which I told him, no.  Travis also convinced him to share the bacon or he would probably be sick at school.  He did. But when I picked him up from school to take him out to a birthday lunch, he choose Five Guys, where he ordered his favorite bacon dog.

I will have to cover Nic's extended birthday celebration in another post, but for now Happy Birthday Nicholas, we love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I think of that while he was here? I should have cooked him a pound...still don't know what to get him. The only idea he gave me was a skateboard. In that case he would be getting a techdeck. :)

    ReplyDelete