Happy Happy Birthday to Nicholas T, Cokalas, Nicky T, or Nic today! It's his 12th birthday! I did not prepare for his birthday to say the least, although we have been talking about it since about the day after Christmas. Nic always thinks long and hard about his birthdays and what he would like. Unfortunately the main reason for my unpreparedness is that I could not grant him a single birthday wish he REALLY wanted. They were #1) a rifle, #2) a dog or #3) a motorcycle. We have finally agreed that a new bike would work for both of us. We are headed out to do some birthday shopping. Hopefully we can find the bike that he wants!
P.S. I guess this kid is growing up or changing or something...he didn't even make a single request for bacon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Cutest pictures! A Happy, Happy Birthday to Nic
ReplyDeleteWe are sooooooo lame, I am a day behind. Happy LATE Birthday, Nic! Love you!
ReplyDelete