Wednesday, February 13, 2013

embarrassingly late

Happy Valentines Day!

You might have just received my Christmas card in the mail, that I remade into a Valentines card so they didn't all go to waste.  Obviously, the holiday season was a little busy for me.  But hey...better late than never!

This was our original card-

I had my friend Jenny (who desigend the cards in the first place) help me doctor them up.  Travis is embarrassed that we are even sending them out because it is SO late & Holden still hates my guts for making this picture into a card but.... I'm doing my best.  Next Christmas is going to be better.... because I am not going to procrastinate on anything AND I'm not going to move the week of Thanksgiving!!!

P.S.  See that picture way up in the left hand corner? That is Holden's friend Conner in the background (Jenny's son).   I had it printed for our photo wall because seriously no matter how many times I look at it, it always makes me laugh.  Jenny and I titled it, THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. It seriously does. Hilarious!!!

3 comments:

  1. I always love reading the happenings of the GARZA family. Hope you are all doing great!
    Angey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture Conner took of himself on my phone that could make anyone laugh when they look at it. Fun kid to have for a friend. Glad to see two posts within the same year. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and I died laughing of Conner in the background too!!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete